Please Login/Register to avail Discounted Member Price...
- RELATED PRODUCTS
- Reviews (0)
- Tags (0)
- Additional Information
The Vacuum Pump forms the heart of Zepter’s VacSy® System that draws out air and contaminants from the food containers. A user-friendly and versatile vacuum system, it can be combined with VacSy® containers, products from the Zepter Masterpiece Cookware line, as well as many commercial containers. Using smart wireless technology, the VacSy® pump brings you the advantages of mobile and easy handling – anytime, anywhere.
VacSy® is the world's fastest, most powerful, and most versatile vacuum food preservation system. The innovative vacuum pump is small, but extremely powerful, and removes the air from the containers and preserves the flavour and freshness of the food for up to 5 times longer than in normal refrigerator conditions.
Main Product Features:
- The pump has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which guarantees a WIRELESS continuous usage time of approximately 30 minutes;
- The smart red light indicator shows the end of the vacuuming process, while the blue light indicator shows the status of the battery;
- It includes a space-saving stand, perfect for the countertop or even mounted on the wall;
- Includes suction nozzle to connect with the corresponding valve on the VacSy® lid;
- Adapter that provides a 14V power supply to the pump.
|PRODUCT NAME||VacSy® Vacuum Pump, (Green)|
|GROSS WEIGHT [KG]||0.65|
|NET WEIGHT [KG]||0.42|
|APPLICATION||For vacuum sealing of food; air suction|
|COMPOSITION||Pump, base, feeder|
|DIMENSIONS||25 x 18 x 11 cm height|
|MATERIAL||A combination of ABC plastic (outer casing)|
|PRODUCER||HOME ART. & SALES SERVICES AG, Sihleggstrasse 23, 8832 Wollerau-Switzerland|
|VOLTAGE||Detachable external power supply AC 100-240 V | 30VA | 50/60 Hz | DC 16V - 1,6 A, optional car power cord (VO-019) for socket 12V|
|BATTERY TYPE||Li-ion polymer battery (3 batteries); nominal volume (C) < 800 mAH; minimal capacity < 700 mAH|
|MOTOR SPEED||3800+/-10% rpm|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||From 0ºC to 40ºC|
|RATED VACUUM||550-7500 mbar|
|CERTIFICATIONS / DECLARATION||Declaration of Conformity concerning the Regulation (EC) Nº1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food which – when used properly – do not release any substances harmful to health|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.