Please Login/Register to avail Discounted Member Price...
- RELATED PRODUCTS
- Reviews (0)
- Tags (0)
Dimensions: blade = 11 cm
The paring knife is used to trim, cut and peel vegetables, fruits and to decorate other smaller foods that can be held in your hand. Additionally, it serves for mincing herbs, scoring meats and scoring baked goods. The blade is usually 11cm.
- Japanese VG10 66-layer Damascus steel
- Ice hardened structure: finer and more compact
- Strength of 60-62 Rockwell
- Food-safe plastic PA6-Polyamide
- Absolute strength and toughness
- Fine parallel-running grooves allow perfect grip
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.