Please Login/Register to avail Discounted Member Price...
- RELATED PRODUCTS
- Reviews (0)
- Tags (0)
Dimensions: blade = 18 cm
The Japanese style chef's knife is designed for slicing, dicing and chopping. It is similar to a traditional chef's knife in that is used for the same tasks. The Santoku blade is typically thinner which allows for a smoother and more precise cut and have a granton edge.
- The only knives made of Razor Blade steel
- Unique edge retention
- Strength of 59-60 Rockwell
- Food-safe plastic PA6-Polyamide
- Absolute strength and toughness
- Ergonomically-shaped & smooth
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.