Please Login/Register to avail Discounted Member Price...
- RELATED PRODUCTS
- Reviews (0)
- Tags (0)
Dimensions: blade = 19 cm
The Japanese style chef's knife is designed for slicing, dicing and chopping. It is similar to a traditional chef's knife in that is used for the same tasks. The Santoku blade is typically thinner which allows for a smoother and more precise cut and have a granton edge.
- Japanese VG10 66-layer Damascus steel
- Ice hardened structure: finer and more compact
- Strength of 60-62 Rockwell
- Food-safe plastic PA6-Polyamide
- Absolute strength and toughness
- Fine parallel-running grooves allow perfect grip
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.