Please Login/Register to avail Discounted Member Price...
- RELATED PRODUCTS
- Reviews (0)
- Tags (0)
RADICALLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR WATER WITH CLEANSYMAG
Impure water affects more than just our health. In our households, calcium build-up on the showerhead, in the kettle or other appliances is a serious concern. Hard water, used daily, stimulates the formation of scale especially when water is heated – hence the need for CleanSymag.
- Prevents premature replacement of the water installations in your home. You will pay a quarter less for the repair and replacement of equipment and appliances;
- Prolongs the lifecycle of household appliances by 30%;
- Reduces energy bills by 40% as treated water is heated, either in boilers or central heating installations, 30% faster;
- Protects against corrosion;
- Reduces spending on detergents by 30%;
- Dirt is removed more quickly and easily from tiles and wash basins - no more yellow stains;
- Can be easily installed on your own, and you can transfer it easily to a new place in your home.
|PRODUCT NAME||CleanSymag Water Softner|
|APPLICATION||For home use. For segmental softening water flowing in the pipe|
|GROSS WEIGHT [KG]||0.48|
|NET WEIGHT [KG]||0.58|
|PRODUCER||HOME ART. & SALES SERVICES AG , Sihleggstrasse 23 , 8832 Wollerau-Switzerland|
|COLOR||Red with grey elements|
|VOLTAGE||Power supply 230 V 50Hz|
|COMPOSITION||- Cleansymag device - Bracket for wall mounting - 1 piece - The wires to be wound on the tube 4 x 300 cm - Clamps for wires - 8 pieces - Screw with a pin for fixing - 1 piece - User Manual - Warranty Card|
|DIMENSIONS||29,5 X 30,5 X 9,5 cm height|
|FREQUENCY MODULATION||4 Hz|
|FREQUENCY||Modulated 1-5 kHz|
|AMPLITUDE CURRENT IN COIL||0,25 (RMS)|
|CERTIFICATIONS / DECLARATION||CE conformity for electrical equipment. The declaration of conformity with Directive 2004/108 / EC on electromagnetic compatibility. Declaration of Conformity with Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC. Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.