Please Login/Register to avail Discounted Member Price...
- RELATED PRODUCTS
- Reviews (0)
- Tags (0)
- Additional Information
The extraordinary properties of C60 are derived from its unique and rather spectacular structure. It is arranged in a pattern of 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons that can curl up and ultimately close to form a hollow cage. Fullerene is the only molecule of a single element to form a spherical, polyhedral cage. It is also the most massive and complex object in which wave-particle duality behavior has been observed.
Our newly patented fullerene-based filter acts as a nanophotonic generator of hyperpolarized light, transforming vertical linearly polarized light into a new form of light defined by icosahedral symmetry – the same symmetry as that of the fullerene molecule. Interestingly, some biological structures (such as clathrin, collagen, microtubules, cilia, centrioles, water and viruses) are also characterized by the same symmetry. Considering that the light – matter interaction at the nanoscale is shaped by the atomic structural and topological symmetries embedded in the system, the influence of light on matter is the most efficient when structured light interacts with structured matter that shares the same properties of symmetry. Hyperpolarized BIOPTRON light exploits this property, optimizing the effects of light on the human body leading to optimal health.
- Item Code PAG-960-FFK
- Product Name FULLERENE FILTER KIT BIOPTRON MedAll
- Gross weight [kg]
- Net weight [kg]
- Producer BIOPTRON AG, Sihleggstrasse 23, 8832 Wollerau, Switzerland
- Filter / glass diameter 49.5mm
- Material Organic Glass & Fullerene
- Composition 1 box; 1 fullerene filter; 1 pouch (labeled); 1 label (outside the box: item code specific for the fullerene filter)
- Made in Made in Switzerland
- Application Fullerene filter to be used with the medical light therapy device BIOPTRON MedAll
- Warranty 2 years
- Dimensions 142x142x45 mm
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.